Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Malaysian Entrepreneurs

Assalamualaikum. We do not need to go anywhere else to look at examples of great entrepreneurs, because we have them here in Malaysia. There are many successful Malaysian entrepreneurs. But, I want to talk about 1 only. The rest of them will be shown in a form of video at the end of this post.

What crosses your mind, when I say Mokhtar al-Bukhary? Ding ding ding! That's right! He is one of the richest entrepreneurs in Malaysia and a very humble one. He has so many companies. The picture and video below describes his work and accomplishments.

Tan Sri Mohktar al-Bukhary



Have I told you that his net worth is $3.1 billion? Yes, that's a big number. I wish I had that much of number in my paycheck. LOL, that's impossible. You want to have a lot of money? Want to be rich. Be an entrepreneur! 

Another interesting fact of Syed Mokhtar is back in 2009, "Low-profile tycoon Tan Sri Syed Mokhtar Al-Bukhary and India-based Vavasi Group are buying a majority stake in Zain, Kuwait’s biggest telecommunication company,". [w] WOW! I know, right. Enough said, he is RICH.


Now, how inspired are you to venture yourself in the business world? I know. I'm inspired too. Well, let's find out the rest of Malaysian entrepreneurs through the video below, shall we?



References:

Dr K. (2009, September 21). Tan Sri Syed Mokhtar Al Bukhary A Tribute. Retrieved August 26, 2015 from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw8elNZZpck [u]

Nhuan Nguyen. [Nhuan Nguyen]. (2014, December 17). [Official] Top 10 Richest People In Malaysia 2014 - Forbes List 10. Retrieved August 26, 2015 from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m8REHPyxuo [v]

Pooi Ling, Y. (2009, September 10). Syed Mokhtar in Kuwait Telco Foray. The Star.

No comments:

Post a Comment